- We contribute the effort for making better society through active business development by respecting our clients, our employees, and our shareholders.
- We create value for our customers by utilizing abundant human resources.
- We deliver optimal solutions for issues that our client faces in the new business phases.
||Tokyo Venture Gear Co. Ltd.
||Kitazawa Building 3F
2-5, Kandajimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
||JPY 100 Million
||President & Representative Director
Former General Manager, Real Estate Dept. II at the Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Co. Ltd
Former Director at the Mitsui Trust and Banking Co. Ltd.
Tiger Alliance Godo Kaisha (Representative - Naoshi Hata)
Kyokuto Securities Co. Ltd.
- A number of IPO and management consulting and M&A advisory services to domestic privately-held companies.
- Turnaround project advisory for UrbanCorporation.
- Private nursing home assets brokerage to a listed REIT in Singapore.
- Trust beneficiary interest right brokerage to Mapletree Investments Pte. Ltd. in Singapore.
- Advising the acquisition of business hotel in Tokyo to Real Estate Capital Asia Partners from Singapore
- A number of real estate brokerage services domestically.
||Established as Actus Venture Gear Co. Ltd.
||Changed the name to Tokyo Venture Gear (Capital JPY 10 Million)
||Major shareholder change, New placement, Office relocation
||New placement (Capital JPY 200 Million)
||New placement (Capital JPY 230 Million)
|Building Lot and Building Trader
||Governor of Tokyo, (1)-86889
|Financial Instruments Dealer
||Ministry of Finance, Director of Kanto
Local Finance Bureau, 1853